Becoming great is to be a servant of all. One practical way of doing this is by devoting our mental energy to thinking about others - "consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds." In this session, based on Hebrews 10:24-25, we will brainstorm how to wonder about the people God has placed in our lives.
- First in the Kingdom
- Loving Your Enemies
- Global Persecution
- Why Weakness Is Your Greatest Strength
2 Corinthians 4:7-12
- Leadership Lessons from King Saul
1 Samuel 9-15
- The Price of Leadership
- Commitment of Disciplemakers
- The Ways of Knowing
- The "Downward" Call of God
- Start Something New
- Insights into Servant Leadership from Isaiah
- The Master Teacher and the Rich Young Man
- Why and How to Memorize Scripture
- Who is the Messiah?
- Humble Ambition: A Contradiction or God's Desire for Us?
- The Ethics of Recreational Marijuana Use
- Persevering Through Persecution
- Kindness: What Does It Mean To Live Like the Servant of All?
- Doing What We Thought Was Impossible!
- Bash: Portrait of an Ordinary Leader
- Learning to Wonder
- How to Struggle Victoriously
- What Is and Is Not Trauma
- Spiritual Risiliency
- Who Are the First? They Are in Our Midst!
- His Presence
- The Reasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics